Large Cherry Blossom Furoshiki
The Large Cherry Blossom Furoshiki measures 90cm x 90cm and has been made from 100% cotton. Furoshiki, which means bath spread, are typically made in beautiful vibrant colours and designs and are a very elegant and eco friendly style of gift-wrapping, as you can use them again and again. In Japan they are now used primarily to wrap and to carry a lunch box, to use as a tablecloth or to wear as a scarf.
THIS FUROSHIKI DOES NOT COME WITH A TAPESTRY HANGING POLES BUT IF YOU WISH TO ADD ONE TO YOUR ORDER WE RECOMMEND THE LARGE SIZE.
- Exclusive to The Japanese Shop!
- Made in Japan.
- No quibble, 28 day money back guarantee.
- Orders normally despatched the same day.
- Fast, secure and tracked worldwide delivery service.
- Optional FREE Japanese style gift wrapping (Please remember to Add in Shopping Cart)
FREE Worldwide Delivery Options!
To the United Kingdom (UK)
- FREE for orders over £50 for delivery in 2-3 days.
- £3.60 for orders under £50 for delivery in 2-3 days.
- £7.20 for next day delivery.
To the European Union (EU)
- FREE for orders over £100 for delivery in 3-5 days.
- £8.40 for orders under £100 for delivery in 3-5 days.
To the Rest of the World (RoW)
- FREE for orders over £200 for delivery in 5-15 days.
- £20 for orders under £200 for delivery in 5-15 days.
For more information about The Japanese Shop delivery details, please click here.
Shop with confidence with our 100% Money Back Guarantee and FREE Returns!
We want you to be delighted with your order so if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please return it to us within 28 days for a prompt exchange or a full refund. Please keep your proof of posting certificate as unfortunately we can't be held responsible for any items which are lost in the post. Goods must be returned unused, in their original packaging and ideally with a copy of your original order. On receipt of the goods, and assuming they are in a re-saleable condition, we will refund the price paid for the goods and the return postage within 3 days.
For more information about The Japanese Shop returns policy please click here.
FREE Japanese style gift-wrapping!
In Japan the presentation of your gift is almost as important as the gift itself so in true Japanese style we can offer you a FREE gift-wrapping service! We wrap your gifts using a special Japanese textured paper to which we then affix either a small origami crane bird (which represents love and peace in Japan) or a mizuhiki (coloured wire) motif.
If you would like your order gift-wrapped please remember to select the Gift-Wrapping option from the drop down box on the product page when placing your order, if you do not select this option we will assume that you do not require gift-wrapping.
For more information about The Japanese Shop gift-wrapping, please click here.