The Japanese Lucky Cat is the most popular lucky charm in Japanese culture. Japanese Lucky Cats are traditionally called maneki neko which literally translates to beckoning cat. This explains their characteristically upright paw as beckoning good fortune for their owner. Most of our authentic Japanese Lucky Cats are made of ceramic and hand painted in a range of beautiful colours which symbolise the specific luck they are believed to convey.
- A white lucky cat invites happiness.
- A black lucky cat protects you from illness.
- A gold lucky cat brings you riches.
- A pink lucky cat brings you love!
- A lucky cat raising its left hand, invites customers to a business.
- A lucky cat raising its right hand, invites prosperity.
These beautifully ornate gifts are perfect for cat lovers or the superstitious amongst us. They are also look great as a collection, ensuring you have all the luck in the world displayed in your home or business! Buy your Japanese Lucky Cat online and it get gift wrapped free of charge or visit our showroom to see our full range of Japanese gifts!