Japanese Stocking Fillers
With Christmas only a matter of days away, it’s time to get organised with those last minute gifts! You’ve likely already bought and wrapped all the ‘big’ presents, and now all that’s left is those little stocking fillers that don’t break the bank, but do make all the difference. Stockings need not be repetitive or expensive with our affordable Japanese stocking fillers, which undoubtedly will make unique little presents your loved ones haven’t received before!
To help you out, we at The Japanese Shop have comprised a list of what we think are the best and most unique stocking fillers for the different people in your life, so you can simply pick and choose the gifts most appropriate for your loved ones.
- If you have treated a lucky lady to jewellery this Christmas, why not go all out and gift her a beautiful jewellery box too to keep it in. We have a wide range of jewellery boxes for you to choose from- our traditional floral jewellery boxes are particularly popular!
- For ladies with long hair, our Cherry Blossom Hair Claws are not only ornate, but make super handy stocking fillers.
- A woman can never have too many purses, so check out our Japanese Coin Purses for a gift that’s small in stature, but still sure to wow!
- Our unique Katana Japanese Letter Opener is definitely a present the guys in your life will get a kick out of, but definitely won’t have thought of themselves.
- For a traditional Japanese stocking filler, why not gift your loved one a Japanese Tea Cup or a Dami Japanese Traditional Tea Mug– especially ideal if they’re a bit of a tea addict!
- A Samurai Japanese Warrior Kokeshi Doll is a great authentic Japanese stocking filler. We have a wide range of boy Kokeshi Dolls for you to choose from; if you need any assistance, check out this handy guide.
For the Creatives:
- Origami is a fantastic Japanese stocking filler, for both children and adults alike. It’s the gift that keeps on giving long after Christmas is over, with the hours of entertainment and beautiful creations it provides. See our previous blog post for Christmas origami inspiration.
- If your loved one is a fan of calligraphy, or just the artistic type in general, they’ll be sure to appreciate and enjoy our range of calligraphy utensils, whose size and affordability make them the perfect stocking fillers!
- For all the jigsaw lovers out there, our small Japanese jigsaw puzzles make great stocking fillers, and showcase some absolutely breath-taking Japanese artwork.
- For a teeny tiny Japanese stocking filler, that really won’t send you over-budget, check out our authentic Japanese stickers; there’s plenty to choose from, and each has a wide range of uses- ideal stocking stuffers!
For the Festive:
- Our Santa Claus Miniature Kokeshi Doll is perfect for the Christmas lovers you know (and incredibly cute, if we do say so ourselves).
- Similarly, our Snowman Miniature Kokeshi Doll makes a great unique stocking filler for anyone who gets excitable over that first snowfall.
For the Incense Lovers:
- Incense is a crucial part of Japanese culture, and Japanese incense commonly considered as the best in the world. At The Japanese Shop we have an incredibly wide range of different incenses for you to choose from.
- To accompany your incense, we also stock numerous ornate, unique and affordable incense holders.
Hopefully, this post has given you some inspiration for finding those unique stocking fillers to give your loved ones this Christmastime. All of our products are also available with gift wrapping, for that extra special touch! If you have any queries about any of our products, please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will be more than happy to help. Alternatively, check out our blog for more Japanese Christmas gift inspiration!