Made in Japan, the Peacock and Peonies Hiroshige Woodblock Print features a rather majestic peacock showing off his fabulous turquoise blue and gold plumage, in amongst the pink and green peony bushes! This is a superb quality authentic Japanese woodblock print which has been crafted using the same traditional printing techniques as the original by Utagawa Hiroshige (1797 - 1858). The colours of the Peacock and Peonies Hiroshige Woodblock Print are really quite exceptional and it would make a very special Japanese gift guaranteed to add a touch of style to any room!
Supplied flat print only, image size: 37.5cm x 17cm with paper mount 34cm x 49cm
Order your Peacock and Peonies Hiroshige Woodblock Print online today and have it gift wrapped free of charge, or visit our showroom for this and many more traditional Japanese woodblock prints!
Fast and Efficient Worldwide Delivery
Most orders received before 3pm are despatched the same day with either Royal Mail, Parcelforce or DHL.
To the United Kingdom (UK)
- Standard UK Delivery: £3.90 order now for delivery in 3-5 days
- Standard Tracked UK Delivery: £4.90 order now for delivery in 3-5 days (FREE for orders over £60).
- Next Day UK Tracked Delivery: £8.90 order now (before 2pm) for delivery next day
To the European Union (EU)
- Standard EU Tracked Delivery: £20 order now for delivery in 5-10 days
- Express Internation Delivery: please email us your requirements
To the Rest of the World (RoW)
- Standard Rest of World Tracked Delivery: £30 order now for delivery in 5-15 days
- Express International Delivery: please email us your requirements
For more information about The Japanese Shop delivery details, please click here.
No quibble 100% Money Back Guarantee and simple, fast and FREE Returns!
We want you to be delighted with your order so if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, for UK based customers, please follow these 3 simple steps for a prompt exchange or refund;
- Email us requesting a return and we will send you a Royal Mail Tracked Returns label by 1st class post.
- Carefully re-package the goods in their original packaging, include a copy of your order and a note explaining your requirements.
- Affix the delivery label from Royal Mail to the package and simply drop it off at any Post Office!
On receipt of the goods, and assuming they are in a re-saleable condition, we will process the exchange or refund within 3 working days.
For overseas customers and more information about The Japanese Shop returns policy please click here.
FREE Japanese style Gift-Wrapping!
In Japan the presentation of your gift is almost as important as the gift itself so in true Japanese style we can offer you a FREE gift-wrapping service! We wrap your gifts using a special Japanese textured paper to which we then affix either a small origami crane bird (which represents love and peace in Japan) or a mizuhiki (coloured wire) motif.
If you would like your order gift-wrapped please remember to select the Gift-Wrapping option from the drop down box on the product page when placing your order, if you do not select this option we will assume that you do not require gift-wrapping.
For more information about The Japanese Shop gift-wrapping, please click here.